Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2010! ♥

Hey there!

I know that it has been ages since me and Meiji updated this blog, but we were having a little 'break'. Anyways, no we are planning to start the blog again. :) So, just FYI: I have now moved back to my home country Sweden, whilst Meiji is still in Japan. During this winter break Meiji came with me to Sweden, and we had loads of fun celebrating Christmas, the new year, and just hanging out. Yesterday, Meiji went back to Japan.... ♥ :(

Personally, 2009 was a great year for me for several different reasons. I am not gonna list the
m all here ('cause they are many), but 2009 was simply great! It is a year which I will never forget. Even though you have had a great year, there is always something that could have been better, and the new year gives you a chance to a fresh start, and be a better person. I have been thinking a lot about my new year's resolution, and finally I came up with two main ones which I will focus on: 1. I will try really hard to keep contact with all my friend's in Japan, since they are too precious to loose. 2. I will try to gain better self-confidence. I will keep you updated so that you can see how well my resolutions are going. I really hope that I will be able to fulfill my goals this year! :)

Here are some of the many photos that I took in Sweden this winter. :) Enjoy!


xxxx.
- ♥ Lotte ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment