Sunday, January 24, 2010

Minjee owes me tons of chocolate :D

First of all,
For everybody who reads this (ehm.. Minjee? Possibly Lauren?), this blog is driven by Lotte and Meiji, but only Lotte updates. This winter, Lotte and Meiji made a promise that we would update one time each every week. So, every week I go to this blog to see if my so called friend has updated... And Guess who owes me some chocolate when I come to Japan again? XD (Haha, for every time Minjee doesn't update but I do she owes me one chocolate, and vice versa.) I can't wait to go Japan! ;)

So, this weekend I am redecorating my room (well, more precisely: My dad is redoing my room...), and I have been looking forward to this for ages. :)) I am having new wallpapers and a new color scheme and everything. :D It's gonna be so fun to see the before and after pictures. I will update som photos on my next update. SO, this is it for now. I am gonna keep on studying for my french test on Tuesday (I aced the two previous ones except for one 'half-mistake' that took away 0.5 points from my total score XD - YAY ME!!). See you later, and Meiji: Don't start updating now. I want chocolate. :D
xxx.
- Lotte


No comments:

Post a Comment