Friday, October 2, 2009

Tomas Hawk

Hello there! :)
If you know me than you would definitely know that I am very interested in photography, and I do take quite a lot of photos myself. Flickr is, in a t least my opinion, the best photo-sharing website ever. Therefore, I often go to Flickr just to look through and find my favorite photographers and there best photos. I have no find an awesome photographer who I feel like I have to share with you. His name is Tomas Hawk, and he is a real professional. Take a look at the photos below, and notice the amazing bright colors. Enjoy! :)






His photos are absolutely stunning aren't they?? Unfortunately, I couldn't show the photos in a bigger size, and therefore you can't really see the amazing details which only are visible in larger sizes. Still, I think that if you double-click on the photos than you will probably be able to see the original size in another window.
Okay, Have a good day :)
xxx - Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment