Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Custom Designed Converse

Heyy people :)
I am a huge fan of Converse, and I am currently looking out for a nice new pair. Since I am going to Hawaii during fall break I will probably by them there. Anyway, if you do not have a Converse shop near you, or if you want a custom designed pair than there is really simple way to fulfill your wishes. If you got to Converse website (Click Here), and you can choose between different colors, prints, laces, and even write your name on the shoes. :)
I has a lot of fun doing a pair, and even though I am not gonna buy them it was a lot of fun.
What do you think about these ones? Fun? Unique? Nothing Special? Hideous?
By the way, notice how it says 'Lollypop' on the back. You can get ANYTHING with less than 13 characters, written on your shoes.

xxx, - Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment