Thursday, May 7, 2009

Homework - Yes!


Right now, me and my class are in the end of our unit of writing speeches on a certain subject; is homework a good thing? Is it really beneficial for students? All students in the class have been able to choose sides; either "Yes-homework is a good thing" or "No-homework is a waste of time".
I chose to go on the "Yes!"-side, but why? Well, I do agree that homework can be incredibly dull, but I really do think that it helps us revise what we just learnt in class, and that it helps us develop lots of new habits such as time management skills, discipline etc.

My advice for all of you is that you shouldn't see homework as a good thing; if you plan your time wisely and if you do not procrastinate then you won't have to stress out in the last minute. Think of homework as a good thing; it is there to help you revise, and improve on what you already know!

Homework YES!


xxx - Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment