Sunday, May 10, 2009

Forrest Gump

Anyways, today I wanted to tell all of you about a really classical movie, which just became one of my favorites; Forrest Gump.. :) For the people who haven’t seen it before, I will just give a brief description about the main story. The main character is named Forrest Gump, and he is IQ is much lower than average, but yet he is one of the nicest people that I have ever heard about. So, while waiting for a bus to take him to his first love, does he sit on a white bench where he tells everyone who are willing to listen about his amazing life. He as been able to JFK, Elvis, and he fought in the Usa-Vietnam War. He has an incredible life to look back at, and the story made me cry and laugh at the same time....
See it!


I hope you’ll enjoy it! - Lotte


No comments:

Post a Comment