Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day

Hey! Mother's Day is coming up! This year, mother's day is on... 5/17!
Did you prepare anything for your mother? I decided to make a card.... I guess buying her a present is a good idea too, but I think something handmade would make your mother even more impressed! I used this website to make a mother's day card, 'Photobucket', all you have to do is to sign in and it's for free! (You have to go to scrapbook to make a card.) There are many other ways to make your mother impressed, and I hope you can come up with something unique to make the mother's day memorizable!

xxx-Meiji✪

1 comment:

  1. Cool...

    Me and my brother has decided to make a three course dinner for her, and maybe a "gift-card" about the dinner to go with it..

    - Lotta

    ReplyDelete