Sunday, April 4, 2010

8 Minute Workout

Heyy people,

It's me Lotte. I haven't updated for a while, and I am sorry. About two weeks ago, I went back to Japan, and I had so much fun hanging with old friends, and visiting my school, that I didn't want to go back. :P
Well, back to topic: I was actually planning on writing about cryptography (but I guess that will be next week's topic), which is my new obsession and kind of related to riddles, but yesterday I found out about something so amazing that I just had to write about: The 8 Minute Workout. It is genius! I guess a lot of you have heard about it before because it is pretty famous, but I only heard about it yesterday from a friend of mine. It is simply a workout that focuses on a certain part of your body (such as legs, etc.) and it only takes eight minutes to complete. The reason why I believe it is so genius is because it only takes eight minutes to finish, and who doesn't have an eight minutes free during anytime of their day? Spending these eight minutes on a workout instead of surfing on facebook or reading blogs (*cough*meiji*cough*), would do nothing but good for all of us.
Therefore, I have now decided to try to make this workout a daily routine, and to change the focused body area every now and then (but mainly it's gonna be the abs and the legs). Maybe something you guys should try to?
xx.
☆ Lotte ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment