Monday, March 1, 2010

Riddles

Heyy again :))

I have a new obsession which I'd like to share with you: riddles. Some of them are seriously complicated, and some you get right away, but I like the ones that really makes you think. Here is one of my favorites:

'A lady shoots her husband.
She then holds him underwater for over 5 minutes.
At last, she hangs him.
But five minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How is this possible?'

Can you figure out the answer? (I couldn't.. :p)
Well, think about it, and if you can't figure it out, than you may read the answer..
---------------------
Answer:
She 'shot' his picture. Held it under "water" (developer) to develop. Hung it on the line to dry the photograph.
Get it?

It is so clever!
Well, that's all for now. :)
I will see if I find another riddle for next week's upload, or maybe I will upload something totally different.
See ya,
xxxx.
- Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment