Saturday, February 6, 2010

Desperate Housewives ✔

Hello there! :)

Today, I don't really have anything special to write about, but since I like chocolate, I am going to post a short post today. :) I was planning to write a bit about a new favorite tv-series of mine: Desperate Housewives. Desperate Housewives is a fun tv-series about four women, who on the outside may seem like normal housewives, but on the inside are storing many shocking secrets. Lynette, Bree, Gabrielle and Susan are four women with very special and outstanding characteristics, with different troubles and dilemmas. The series is full of humour, and drama, as well as bits of love and death. I am right now in the middle of season one, and I actually quite enjoy it. I bought the first DVD-box just for the fun of it, but it is actually much better than I thought. There are seven seasons, and there are more to come, so I have a lot to look forward to. ;)

For some very annoying reason, I can't upload photos to my posts, and my blogger is just going bonkers (a favorite word from 'Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snoggings' XD), so yea.. I was gonna upload a photo of the cast, but now I can't. So if you are interested you can do some research yourself... Hihi, have fun.. ^.^

xxxxx.
- Lotte


No comments:

Post a Comment