Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer + Interchange Program


Hello there!

It has been quite a while since I wrote, but since it has been summer vacation we kind of decided to have a vacation from the blog as well. ^^ Anyways: this summer has been fantastic! I spent most of it in Sweden, but also two weeks in Italy, plus two weeks in Japan. In Sweden I just has a fun time with my friends, and with my family, whom I hadn't seen for months! In Sweden I live on the countryside, right next to the beach, and therefore I went swimming and sun-bathing whenever the weather was well. Also, this summer I was doing an interchange program with Italy! The organization which held this program is called CISV (Children's International Summer Villages), and I have been traveling with them before. Their programs are real fun, and they have different options for different ages. There really is something for everyone. To learn more about CISV go to: http://www.cisv.org/

Anyway, so I had this Italian girl named Giulia staying with my family in Sweden for two weeks. During those weeks we went sightseeing, shopping, swimming and we also did a lot of fun games and activities with the other interchange students. After these two weeks, Giulia and the rest of the Italian Delegation went back to Modena, Italy. After a week of resting etc., the entire Swedish Delegation went to Italy where two extremely fun weeks were lying ahead of us; visits in Florence, Bologna, Vignola, Elba, shopping, sightseeing, swimming, Mini camp in the mountains, and playing. :) This summer will be very hard to forget!

xxx - Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment