Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yummy... Cadbury Crunchie

Here comes my second chocolate update, which today is about Cadbury Crunchie an english chocolate.
I went to Australia this spring break, and when there, I tried an amazingly crunchy chocolate. Inside the chocolate cover, it is full of small pieces that taste a little bit like Fudge. It i
s very hard to describe (especially since it was a while ago, since I tasted it), but it is something you should not miss!

There are many other Cadbury chocolates that are worth trying, and they all have many different flavors (all from creme brulée to boysenberry to cotton candy).

I LOVE IT!
I promise, so will you, after trying it.

xxx - Lotte

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Looks very tasty! Yumm...
    :P
    xxx-Meiji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me it is.. :)
    When is your second chocolate update coming?
    xxx - Lotta

    ReplyDelete